A Chapter From the New Book "Visits With Angels"

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

A Chapter From the New Book "Visits With Angels"

Post by figaro »

A chapter from the new Book: 'Visits With Angels and Other Divine Beings' to be published in 2010.

A Chapter on Angels Brought By An Angel
As an adult I have led the life of a concert pianist and composer. But I was not able to play the piano, nor give concerts, for many years after my car accident because of my persistent and lingering injuries. After seven years of silence at the keyboard, I once again went on stage and played several pieces in a memorial concert at Ithaca College for my teacher, George King Driscoll. I have often thought that my teacher had a hand in this, from whatever realm he was in.

Since then I have given many concerts. An hour or less before these concerts, an angel has appeared before me and has wordlessly asked me what I wish for the concert. This was not true before my accident, only since. And I always answer with the same sentence: " I wish to inspire people, and bring them closer to God." And then the angel wordlessly leaves.

I have often wondered if this is because since my accident, I now begin every concert with a song that was given to the visionary Maria Esperanza by Christ Himself, in Betania, Venezuela. I first heard it on the sound track to a videotape sent to me for my television series Paths to Spirituality. It was an orchestral version, which I later arranged for solo piano. I put the words to the song in every printed programme, and many people in the audience stand and sing along as I play.

Here are the words to the song given to Maria Esperanza. Christ also told Maria that if one stands while listening to this song, with Faith, one can be healed.

Oh My Father, Oh Our Father
Here You hold us, here You hold us
with the great Force
of Your Love.

I am praying to Heaven
imploring Your Presence.

That all men can see Your Light,
that all deaf hear your loving Voice,
that You will nourish mankind
with Your Word of Creator.

I lift my soul seeking Your Benediction,
I feel Your radiant Light in me
spreading the Olive Leaf of Peace.

I am praying to Heaven
imploring Your Presence.

During these times I do not literally see an angel standing before me. Rather, I see a tremendous Radiance, a Brightness, about the size of a human, standing before me. Nor do I actually hear the angel’s question in words. I know a question is being asked, even though I do not hear it. Rather, I hear only my own inner response. And in this instance my response is a conscious one; I think deeply before I state it.

I say that it is an angel standing before me because angels are messengers. And whoever stands before me brings a question, and then takes my answer back to God for me.

Last night I was rereading some sections of the first draft of this book, and making corrections. After I was done, an angel stood before me and asked what I wanted for the book, just as the concert angel has done so many times in the past before a concert.

And I answered with the same sentence: "I wish to inspire people and bring them closer to God."

After I had given this answer, the angel spoke for a very long time. This has never happened with my concert angel, there has never been a discussion before concerts. The concert angel always leaves immediately after I intone that same sentence. But in this case, the angel spoke for perhaps ten or - minutes. I could not hear any words consciously, not one. But occasionally I would hear myself inwardly reply: "Yes, yes" or, "But I do not yet know this", or some other short phrase. For a reason consciously unknown to me, I also began rummaging through the clutter of leaflets and papers and small books on the wooden box next to where I was sitting. The angel continued speaking to me inwardly as I did this. I was also told that all would become clear as time unfolded.

And so it has. Today I remembered to mention the concert angel in this book, which I had not thought to do. In addition, a few nights ago, two little books lying on the wooden box next to me caught my attention, and I began to leaf through them. Both contained prayers to angels.