Spiritual Warfare: The Madonna’s Most Recent Message from

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Spiritual Warfare: The Madonna’s Most Recent Message from

Post by figaro »

Spiritual Warfare: The Madonna’s Most Recent Message from Medjugorje: A Mystic’s Journal Entry: October 25, 2008

Image: The statue of Our Lady of Fatima on our fireplace shelf.

Saturday, October 25

I have been reading the messages given to the visionaries in Medjugorje, Yugoslavia each month for ten or - years. (To receive Her monthly messages go to: http://www.medjugorje.org) In Her appearances there and in Her messages to us, the Madonna comes as the Queen of Peace. In past messages Our Lady speaks of prayer and our turning to God, and reminds us how deeply She and God Love us. For the first time I can remember, the message given to the world this month was a clear warning:
Our Lady’s Message of October 25, 2008

"Dear children! In a special way I call you all to pray for my intentions so that, through your prayers, you may stop Satan's plan over this world, which is further from God every day, and which puts itself in the place of God and is destroying everything that is beautiful and good in the souls of each of you. Therefore, little children, arm yourselves with prayer and fasting so that you may be conscious of how much God loves you and may carry out God's will. Thank you for having responded to my call."

What is so worrisome to me is that I do not remember Our Blessed Mother ever mentioning “Satan’s plan” in any previous message; nor anything close to the words “is destroying everything that is beautiful and good in the souls of each of you.” Imagine, everything that is beautiful and good in the souls of each of you. She says: everything. And not everything in our lives, but in our souls. And not just in some souls, but in the souls of each of you. All of us. In addition, the Madonna here is not speaking of the past or future - but of the present: is destroying. Not tainting, not tempting, not tarnishing, but destroying.

As I wrote earlier, I do not remember Our Lady using images or strong words of this sort in he past. Here is a random sampling of some of Her past messages:

Message of December 25, 2000

"Dear children! Today when God granted to me that I can be with you, with little Jesus in my arms, I rejoice with you and I give thanks to God for everything He has done in this Jubilee year. I thank God especially for all the vocations of those who said 'yes' to God completely. I bless you all with my blessing and the blessing of the newborn Jesus. I pray for all of you for joy to be born in your hearts so that in joy you too carry the joy I have today. In this Child I bring to you the Savior of the your hearts and the One who calls you to the holiness of life. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Message of October 25, 2004

"Dear children! This is a time of grace for the family and, therefore, I call you to renew prayer. May Jesus be in the heart of your family. In prayer, learn to love everything that is holy. Imitate the lives of saints so that they may be an incentive and teachers on the way of holiness. May every family become a witness of love in this world without prayer and peace. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Message of April 25, 2005

"Dear children! Also today, I call you to renew prayer in your families. By prayer and the reading of Sacred Scripture, may the Holy Spirit, who will renew you, enter into your families. In this way, you will become teachers of the faith in your family. By prayer and your love, the world will set out on a better way and love will begin to rule in the world. Thank you for having responded to my call."

This newest message of October 25, 2008 tells us that we must be vigilant, more vigilant than ever before.

Our Lady begins every message to us, “Dear children”. And She often refers to us as, “ little children”, a gentle reminder that no matter our age or rank in the world, no matter what Gifts we have been given - we are all still children before God. We therefore have a Love from God greater than the love a parent has for a child. And as children, we will be loved and protected, taken care of - and guided. But She is also reminding us that compared to God we are all little and unknowing - and we must stay humble and put all our trust in Him.

Satan's plan over this world, which is further from God every day, and which puts itself in the place of God tells us that Satan’s plan is having success in the world. And we must listen to and practice Her solution if it is to be stopped: Therefore, little children, arm yourselves with prayer and fasting so that you may be conscious of how much God loves you and may carry out God's will.

Arm yourselves: i.e. we are at war. At war with powers we are not even consciously aware of, at war with Satan’s plan over this world. The evil one’s plan can only be defeated if we refuse him, if our hearts and minds instead turn to prayer, turn towards God. And by fasting, both as personal penance and sacrifice - and to help purify us physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Tonight, I again ask Our Lady to send legions of Her Holy angels to this earth, to fight the evil on Earth. I ask Saint Michael the Archangel to defend us, the Holy Spirit to renew the face of the earth, to heal and enlighten us. I call on all the saints - and ask God and His Divine Son to Bless and protect the Earth and all its myriad inhabitants, to have Mercy on us, to always protect and guide us, keep our hearts and minds pure. I ask for special protection and guidance for myself, that I may carry out God’s will purely and unselfishly. May all souls be transparent and pure, may all sentient beings carry out His Divine Will, be His arms and legs and words here on Earth. Amen. And then I said: “Thank you.”

And after thinking and writing this prayer I clairvoyantly notice that I am transparent, as transparent as air - and filled with radiant Light.