Messages from the Madonna: Medjugorje and Garabandal

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Messages from the Madonna: Medjugorje and Garabandal

Post by figaro »

The following paragraph is taken from the Medjugorje website, http://www.medjugorje.org :

“Since 1981, in a small village named Medjugorje in Bosnia-Herzegovina , The Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing and giving messages to the world. She tells us that God has sent her to our world and, these years she is spending with us are a time of Grace granted by God. In her own words she tells us, "I have come to tell the world that God exists. He is the fullness of life, and to enjoy this fullness and peace, you must return to God".”

Our Lady has been appearing to four visionaries in Medjugorje for over twenty years. For more information, go to the Medjugorje website : http://www.medjugorje.org . In Her private messages to the visionaries, Our Lady has said that these will be her last appearances on Earth. She has also told the visionaries that She has come as Our Queen of Peace, to prepare the way for Her Son.

In addition to private messages, Our Lady in Medjugorje still gives one of the visionaries a monthly message for the entire world. Here is a sample message, from 2005:

Monthly Message of February 25, 2005

"Dear children! Today I call you to be my extended hands in this world that puts God in the last place. You, little children, put God in the first place in your life. God will bless you and give you strength to witness Him, the God of love and peace. I am with you and intercede for all of you. Little children, do not forget that I love you with a tender love. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Our Lady’s past messages to the world are filed on the website. Books on Medjugorje, rosaries blessed by Our Lady during Apparitions, statues, videos on the miracles at Medjugorje, prayers etc are also available on this website. For those of you who would like to receive Our Lady’s monthly messages, you can request to be put on the Medjugorje mailing list.

In addition, you can send a healing petition (or a request for help of some other sort) to Our Lady. The website says: “All petitions will be presented to Our Lady by Vicka or Ivan during one of their apparitions. Your petitions will not be read by anyone. They are completely confidential. Only Our Lady will know their content.”

More Messages from Our Lady:

I would also suggest that you visit the website: http://www.garabandal.org . These apparitions from the Madonna were given to 4 young girls in Garabandal, Spain and began in 1961. The messages given to these young visionaries over forty years ago are very similar to the messages given to the visionaries in Medjugorge: specifically the messages of the Miracle and the potential Chastisement.

There are many books written on Medjugorje that include private messages given to the visionaries, and their story. There is a magazine on Garabandal called the Garabandal Journal, which you can type into Google’s search feature to find and order. You can order a “four pack” of the four issues of the Garabandal Journal that clearly outline the events and messages of Garabandal.

It is the first time in the history of the world that so many messages have been given to the people of earth by Our Lady! She wants these messages known across the globe we call Earth. And we should listen to what She says to us ...

Laurie