Read Chapter One of Realms of Light: June 11-12

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Read Chapter One of Realms of Light: June 11-12

Post by figaro »

Image: My singer Louise McConnell (left) and I while on a concert tour in the early 1980's.

Read Chapter One of Realms of Light: A Mystic’s Journal Entries: June 11-12, 2007

Monday, June 11
8:30 a.m.

The illustrator and designer of my books, Diana Souza, sent me the Table of Contents, Preface, Introduction and first chapter of Realms of Light last night. She is doing a splendid job, I am so very pleased. Now to begin proofreading. To see her work on formatting the book, her beautiful graphics, and to read the first chapter of Realms of Light you can visit: The Designer’s Journal, http://www.canaryperch.com/diana07.html. Click on “Coal Mine” and then on Designer’s Journal. As you read the Designer’s Journal, at the end of the first paragraph, you will see “HERE” in blue. Click on it and the chapter will come up on Adobe. On my computer the pages takes a long time to load, and I minimize Adobe until it’s done. This is the only chapter we will post online.

Diana is coming to Ithaca in the fall so that we can design the covers for A Composer’s Journal and A Mystic’s Journal. Hopefully by then Realms of Light and Visits With Angels and Other Divine Beings will be formatted and ready for printing.

Tuesday, June 12

Diana and I are now discussing the print size and font for Realms of Light and I am starting to proofread what she sent me.

A feedback e-mail from Peter today, my case manager at the Distant Healing Network: “She is feeling better now than she has been feeling for some months. She is filled with energy and has a healthy appetite. She has not been experiencing any side effects from the chemotherapy at all. Her breathing is also much better now.” I asked for healing for this woman only a few days ago. And I report these miracles not to glorify myself in any way - but rather to Glorify God. I have nothing to do with these Healings. I only ask and then trust that God has heard me. We all can call on God in this way, with Holy Confidence and Trust.