Our Lady of the Upstairs Hallway: Supernatural Fragrances

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Our Lady of the Upstairs Hallway: Supernatural Fragrances

Post by figaro »

Our Lady of the Upstairs Hallway: Supernatural Fragrances continue: A Mystic’s Journal: May 17 - 23, 2007

Thursday, May 17

Received a message from my friend Sarah:

Dear Laurie:

I thought you would be interested to know that Mary has recently paid me another visit, however brief. It happened the evening of the Memorial Service for your mom in the beautiful Catholic Church.

Back home we sat down to meditate. As in the past, I smelled that very recognizable sublime fragrance - like roses from Heaven. It was very brief this time - just enough to remind me that Mary was always looking after us.

Love,
Sarah

I wrote my friend Sarah back to tell her that I had felt Our Lady’s presence very strongly during meditation that night, as though She were holding my hands, surrounding me ...

Saturday, May 20

I again briefly experienced the fragrance of roses in the upper hallway as I left the computer room. This has been happening more frequently again, as though Our Lady waited for me as I wrote my Journal entries; or perhaps they are a fleeting “Hello”. It is also interesting to me that during these times I see nothing clairvoyantly - I only experience the strong and unmistakable scent of roses.

Wednesday, May 23

Carolyn called to ask if I were free tonight. I said I was & she said: “We’re getting in the car & I’ll see you in an hour and a half.” We had ice cream cones & then walked on the Commons; a half moon, stars. Magic. I thought back to last year when we were praying fervently to Our Lady to help their little family out of its sundry difficulties - & we all experienced the strong fragrance of roses surrounding their car just before they drove off. The scent was so strong, Elisabeth thought someone had - laundry soap ... And the fragrance of roses disappeared as soon as they drove off, as though Our Lady’s Presence surrounded their car for the trip home.