Communication Continues with My Friends the Yellow Jackets

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Communication Continues with My Friends the Yellow Jackets

Post by figaro »

Communication Continues with My Friends the Yellow Jackets: A Mystic’s Journal: May 4, 2007

Friday, May 4
2 p.m.

Went outside to look at the gardens; a beautiful day, low sixties, sunny. The gardens are magnificent this year. Daffodils, tulips everywhere, the blue muscari ... and all the insects were busy amongst the flowers.

First I went into the back garden, and immediately met a yellow jacket at the entrance; he was innocently investigating a flower, but he seemed to also be guarding the garden. Since I almost died four times last year from one yellow jacket sting - I have to be very careful. Therefore, I went around the house, into the front gardens. Inwardly I was telling the yellow jackets that I came in peace, and that they must give me space - I could die if I were stung. The usual conversation. When I got to the corner a most unusual - well, amazing - thing happened.

Two yellow jackets came to meet me - and they were eye level to me, and looking directly at me. Not only did they come to meet me as I rounded the corner, they wouldn’t let me pass. They hung suspended in the air, at eye height, a few feet from me, their little wings flapping. I inwardly told them they must leave, I cannot be stung. The yellow jackets remained eye level and firm, hovering before me. I had never seen a yellow jacket do this. Bees, yes - but not yellow jackets. Usually my little striped friends are darting from place to place at a great rate of speed or investigating the flowers.

We all stood there together for some minutes - and they refused to let me pass.

I respectfully turned around and thought about their actions on the way home: I think they were guarding me, warning me that beyond that point on the sidewalk accidents could happen, I could get stung. I told myself that they had much work to do on such a fine day, and their work was worth more than my stroll in the sun.

One thing seems clear: they have received my inner messages and are trying to communicate with me. And it seems they are also trying to work out some sort of arrangement and truce between us, so that we can all live and work together in peace.