Miracles and Supernatural Visits: We are All Healers.

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Miracles and Supernatural Visits: We are All Healers.

Post by figaro »

Miracles and Supernatural Visits: We are All Healers. A Mystic’s Journal: April 15-25, 2007

Sunday, April 15

JB. stopped in tonight. Some months ago JB. was told she needed surgery on her back, for three herniated, protruding discs - a problem that had existed for some years. I asked that her spine be healed, said a few prayers and asked that Healing be sent to her. Yesterday, she saw her surgeon again, to discuss the most recent MRI - and he said that the discs no longer protrude, are no longer herniated - and even the surgeon said it was a miracle. JB said the two MRIs were hanging up next to each other on the wall, and the newest MRI showed all the discs perfectly healed, and perfectly in alignment.

Another miracle.

M. received terrible news this morning. Yesterday, her sister collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. Tests showed two tumors in the brain; perhaps her cancer has returned, spread to the brain. At the moment I am not allowed to ask or to do anything. M.’s sister lives in South Africa, but she came to visit us some years ago - just a beautiful and lovely woman. The entire family is heartbroken.

Saturday, April 21

Had dinner with my friends Chris and Sarah. They gave me a surprise present, a beautiful, small cross with glittery glass or stones all over it. When I unwrapped it over dinner, its Brightness almost overwhelmed me; I could barely look at it, so much Divine Light was emanating from it. As we rose to leave, I was surprised to see that behind where I had been seated there was a spiritual darkness that I had not been aware of. I immediately inwardly asked that it be lifted, transformed to Light.

I commented to Chris that clairvoyantly I saw much darkness in the restaurant - except the area where we were seated and some yards in all directions. Chris said that when I had unwrapped the cross and gazed at it - he had almost swooned. Apparently, we and the cross had created an oasis of Light. As we left I said a final Blessing for the restaurant and all those in it.

Sarah sent me this e-mail yesterday, and during dinner I asked her permission to include it here:

“Dear Laurie,

I wanted to tell you about Mary's latest visit to me! It was Wednesday evening. I had just finished meditating and was practicing Patanjali's Sutras when I became overwhelmed by a very deep despair. Thoughts of a personal nature flooded in and I felt utterly without a solution. Then, I started to smell the celestial fragrance I've experienced before - like roses, but more sublime. I knew that Mary was present. I kept sniffing, as if to be sure I was really experiencing it. This lasted for several minutes. I looked at the clock. It was a few minutes after 8:00 pm. I remembered that your Wednesday night class meditation was probably just ending. I had this feeling that Mary left your group and then came to visit me. I knew that she was telling me not to despair. I thanked her profusely. I continued with my Patanjali sutras, to which I had already added Bede and St. Cuthbert. About a half hour later, just as I was finishing, Mary came back - the fragrance was very noticeable. I thanked her again for her reassurance. Then I added Mary and Jesus to my sutras as well. I figured that if I continue to visit these very exalted beings several times a day, in my meditations as well as prayers, then eventually I will be in permanent company with them!!!!! This is my dream, my greatest wish.

Love, Sarah”

I immediately wrote her back:

Dear Sarah,

I must tell you that I also felt Our Lady's presence during our Wednesday night meditation, and very tangibly. She was holding my hands at times; at others She was all around me - and I was suddenly filled and surrounded by a deep Love and Peace.
xxx Laurie

Tuesday, April 24

An e-mail today, from a friend. A mutual friend’s husband was in terrible physical pain, from taking blood thinners for his heart. There was nothing the doctors could do. He had been taking blood thinners for years, but this was the first time he had reacted in this way. I asked that he be fully healed - and so he was. They are going to the Netherlands next weekend, as planned.

Wednesday, April 25

An e-mail from one of my Healees through the Distant Healing Network:

“Hello Laurie, Miracles can happen. I went for and ultrasound today and my baby has 4 chambers in his heart , two weeks ago I was told he had 2; your prayers and healing grew 2 more chambers in 3 weeks.” A miracle indeed.

These are only a few of the miracles I see each week. Many are for people I will never meet while on earth, many I only know their first names ... I speak more about miracles and how I was taught to be a Healer in The Spiritual Life of Animals and Plants. But basically: just ask!!!! And then trust that God has heard you.