More Miracles: January 15-20, 2007

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

More Miracles: January 15-20, 2007

Post by figaro »

More Miracles: A Mystic’s Journal Entries: January 15-20 , 2007

Monday, January 15

Woke to a grey, rainy day. Oleg was curled up with me on the downstairs couch; when I stood up the world looked entirely different. Then I realized that for the first time since my accident - years ago - I was standing up straight and my neck was stretched and strong, holding my head up.

A miracle.

I could feel the muscles in my back still being healed. I walked around the downstairs, wondering and still half-asleep. As I passed the small statue of the Infant of Prague we have on a brief wooden shelf by the stairs - He smiled at me. Then I remembered that I have been praying to Him again, his Image on a small prayer card upstairs. Then a small bird began to sing outside the kitchen windows. He/she was the smallest bird I have ever seen, only three or so inches long - and very plump. He/she was looking in the windows at me - then flew off.

As I write these words, I feel surrounded and held in the Divine Presence; it feels like a soft cloud.

Tuesday, January 16

Read up on yellow jackets and their habits on the internet: I will never be able to be alone in the country, or at Windgarth, again. The thought is a blow, as though someone had punched me or thrown a cold bucket of water at me.

Well, not to be left alone unless God tells me otherwise.

Saturday, January 20

My friend N. wrote me yesterday - her daughter’s asthma has not returned. Another miracle: her daughter had suffered from asthma since childhood. There have also been more cancer cures. I speak about Divine Healing in The Spiritual Life of Animals and Plants, and how I was taught. I believe we are all Healers ... JF has saved my life, literally, more than once - and from a distance, usually over the phone. We both studied with the same Teacher, John Payne, many years ago.

My NAET treatments are helping me to heal, even though I do not really understand the method. It seems much more spiritual than the traditional allergy shots. As I lie on the table I usually pray or meditate. I can both see and feel the healing in my physical body: I often feel the healing as heat and inwardly see it as Light. This feeling and seeing the energy currents in physical bodies started after my experience with Daniel, and I speak about that experience at length in Realms of Light. This sort of allergy treatment might not work for everyone, but it does seem to work for me.

I also know that if God wished it, I would be fully cured of all my allergies in an instant.