Beings of Light: Journal Entries: January 7-8, 2007

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Beings of Light: Journal Entries: January 7-8, 2007

Post by figaro »

A Mystic’s Journal Entries: January 7-8, 2007

Sunday, January 7

Dinner out in the country tonight. A large wooden house built in the early 1800's. Fir trees. A pastoral counseling service board meeting, M. invited me to come along. I met therapists devoted to respecting the spiritual path of those they counseled. Outside, for a breath of air, I walked past remnants of gardens. A workshop nearby; the woman serving us dinner was there working. Followed the path back to the house and looked in the kitchen window, from the porch; J. was checking on her dinner in the oven, talking to S. - they both were surrounded by Light. The woman I had seen at the workshop joined them. Such a wonderful scene, the kitchen lit, the warmth and camaraderie before me - while I stood in darkness. The magic of watching without being seen. It was like standing before a living book that was opened to an interesting page.

At the dinner table, introducing ourselves, the therapist to my left sensitive and clear. There was much Light around that wooden table: artists, therapists, a retired Cornell linguistics professor, an Ithaca College physicist ... As I left, I thanked J. for her Light; a very special woman.

Monday, January 8

I am sitting at a small table by the front windows at Ragmann’s restaurant, over a cup of decaf coffee. Had an NAET treatment for my allergies and I have had to wait a few hours before going home. At the moment, light rain mixed with snow outside. Sent Healing and Our Lady’s Blessing from Medjugorje to people walking by; inwardly blessed a tan dog. As I walk home I will pray for the souls in Purgatory, then for all souls. If I do not pray, I do not yet have the physical strength to walk that distance. With prayer I more or less float home, not even exactly knowing how I got there. It is more as though I am following a band of inner and outer Light, like getting on a magic carpet ... My favorite prayers for these walks is: “Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, in union with all the Masses said throughout the world today for _____________.” My favorite walking prayer changes, but I have mainly used this one for the past several years.

As I finished my decaf I asked that the world and its myriad suffering beings be Healed, truly Healed - and that the earth be flooded with Divine Light. Until we all are filled and surrounded with the Divine Light and Presence, we are all suffering - whether we are aware of it or not. That Divinity already surrounds us, it is the very essence of our material world. May we all know this, receive our comfort and strength from It.

Nearing home, the familiar fragrance of roses, the supernatural fragrance of Our Lady. It lasted for a half block or so, and I looked back - but saw nothing.