A Mystic’s Journal Entry: December 4, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Post by figaro »

Monday, December 4
1:25 a.m.

A message from my friend Marguerite, at the Authorsden website:

OUR LADY TURNS HER HEAD
tHAT IS HARD TO BELIEVE
THAT A STATUE SHOULD TURN HER HEAD yES, I BELIEVE IN SIGNS BUT THIS IS MUCH TOO MUCH
TO BELIEVE--ARE YOU SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OR DO YOU HAVE A BIG IMAGINATION? MARGUERITE

I gave a laugh, but also realized how strange it might sound: a statue of Our Lady turning Her Head. I explain this in one of the new books to be published, Visits With Angels and Other Divine Beings, so I will not go into it in depth here. No, the physical statue does not move, and it is not imagination. It is a form of clairvoyance that even non-clairvoyant people can be given at times - if God wishes them to experience the truth that a plaster statue of Our Lord or Our Lady or any saint - is not just a plaster statue. Non-clairvoyants have seen the statue of Our Lady in our church downtown turn Her Eyes or Head towards the altar during Communion. And Carolyn has seen the same little statue of Our Lady on the fireplace mantle move her eyes, although Carolyn does have clairvoyance.

I do not consider Our Lady turning Her Head towards, or away from me, a sign. I see it as a natural communication from Her to me. A communication and a relationship that we all have with Her, but one that usually remains unknown, hidden from non-clairvoyants. And over time I have come to realize that when She looks into my eyes and smiles at me - good news is on the way.

Today as I prayed to Our Lady about this newest allergic reaction, She looked at me and smiled Her most radiant smile. And tonight I do feel much improved, even though my face is still very swelled up ... Last night as I prayed, the statue was almost entirely radiant Light. I could see it from the couch, without wearing my glasses the Light was so bright, and so very white - like snow lit by the light of the moon ....