An Angel Story from 'Visits With Angels' for Christmas

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

An Angel Story from 'Visits With Angels' for Christmas

Post by figaro »

Every year at Christmas time I try to post a new angel story here on Figaro Books. This true angel story is entitled Angels On The Way To Class, and was given to me by one of my meditation students. It is not a long story - my meditator Chris is not one to waste words, or to use many adjectives or adverbs. But it is a fairly astounding story, and shows the Compassion and Power of the angelic beings.

May you all have a sacred and joyous Holiday Season and may God's Holy Angels be with you Always!!

xxx Laurie

Chris has been coming to our Wednesday night meditations and philosophy classes since 1987. I have always looked forward to her profound and intelligent comments on the various spiritual Teachings we have studied and discussed in our weekly sessions - and have appreciated her quick sense of humor. I had forgotten this incident, but it certainly sounds as though angels were with her on her way to class.

Chris: Wednesday night meditation and class has been one of the most important things in my life. In 1989, I was a stay-at-home Mom and pursuing a spiritual path while trying to take care of my family. It was always difficult to get out of the house with two very small children at home and a husband who preferred not to have to deal with them.

So on this particular Wednesday, I fed the family a hot meal, and it was time to leave. I’m not sure what held me up, but I was late, and started to fly down the road into Ithaca at 60 mph. Meditation was due to start in ten minutes, and it took twenty minutes to drive the twelve miles down a winding two lane country road from Brooktondale to Ithaca, to get to class.

As I rounded a sharp curve, there was an intersection right ahead of me, and a car was just pulling out right in front of me. I knew I was going to hit it. The next thing I knew, I was inexplicably driving down the road, past the intersection about a quarter of a mile. I looked in the rear view mirror, and the car that had pulled out in front of me was gone, most likely having continued on across the intersection and down the other road. The only way I could have avoided hitting that car was if my car was lifted up into the air and put back down again, out of danger.

And I wasn't too late to class.