The Madonna's Most Recent Message from Medjugorje

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

The Madonna's Most Recent Message from Medjugorje

Post by figaro »

Our Lady’s Latest Message from Medjugorje: “Be My River of Love”: A Mystic’s Journal Entry March 23, 2010

This the official English translation of Mirjana's annual March 18 message from Our Lady as provided by the Information Center in Medjugorje. Mirjana is one of the visionaries in Medjugorje, and once each year Our Lady gives her a special message for the world:

"Dear children! Today I call you to love with all your heart and with all your soul. Pray for the gift of love, because when the soul loves it calls my Son to itself. My Son does not refuse those who call Him and who desire to live according to Him. Pray for those who do not comprehend love, who do not understand what it means to love. Pray that God may be their Father and not their Judge. My children, you be my apostles, be my river of love. I need you. Thank you."

I find this new message to us very moving. As in all Her messages to us, She begins with the simple invocation: “ Dear Children”. In this message, Our Lady also says: “ I need you.”

“Today I call you to love with all your heart and with all your soul. Pray for the gift of love, because when the soul loves it calls my Son to itself.” In this new message Our Lady is telling us to be Her apostles by opening our hearts and our souls to love, to radiate love. “ Be my river of love.” She also tells us to pray for the gift of love. It might seem strange to need to pray for the gift of love, but love is a Gift, and the very essence of Divinity, an attribute of God and the soul.

Exercises:

I sent Our Lady’s message to one of my meditation students who lives out West, and she responded:

"And I imagine that all there is to do is to create with love with whoever we love in Mary's river of love." I thought her sentence a very beautiful one. But, there is another step to Our Lady’s River of Love. I wrote her the following e-mail:

Personal love for someone we know is the first step and essential. Our small hearts have to be open so that the Higher Love can come through us. But personal love is only the Doorway to the Higher Love and Compassion. We are supposed to live that Light and Love that we ARE, that belongs to and is the soul - and it is not our personal love, because personal love can flip to anger or even hatred. And that is always the test: if we become angry with someone, or are hurt by them, then we are not standing in the Higher Love and Compassion.

In Our Lady’s River of Love, we ask that God’s Love surround and fill us - and then radiate outward to all sentient beings. Not to just a chosen few. When we stand in the soul, that Light and Love radiates out to all beings, healing us, them, and the world.
Many of us are already living the Higher Love, but perhaps do not realize it. Our spiritual practices always go faster and better if we know where we are and where we are going!

As an exercise, ask that God’s Love surround and fill you, and then image that Light and Love and Peace that you are feeling radiating outward to the stars and across the entire earth - healing and blessing, Loving and having Compassion for every sentient being, even for the earth itself.

The Higher Love - is not Impersonal! I think when you do this exercise, you might be surprised that your Love for all sentient beings - the beautiful and diverse people and animals and plants of the Earth, old or young, healthy or sad, large or small, thin or plump, active or resting - deepens over time. Eventually, you might even begin to see specific fauna or people or flora as you do this exercise - however, in this exercise, just turn the entire planet to the Divine Light and Love of the soul, let the Light of the soul pour over the earth. If you are doing this exercise correctly, in time your Love will become deeper and stronger, and more Pure and Selfless - than any other Love you have ever felt. And your own small heart will open wider than you ever imagined as the Divine Love and Light pours through you. In other words, your own love will deepen and also fill you as it joins the Higher Love pouring through you.

Your own personal love will never be the same after these exercises, it is being transformed - your own small heart is being transformed. Our Lady once suggested, in Medjugorje, that as a spiritual exercise we ask for and then image Her Son’s radiant Heart replacing our own heart. Here we image Christ’s radiant, Divine Heart within us, pouring His Love and Compassion over the earth, to all sentient beings in all realms.

Either exercise is very good, and we should choose the one that suits us best - or do both.

Those of you who would like to receive Our Lady’s monthly messages from Medjugorje should go to the Medjugorje website, http://www.medjugorje.org.
May Angels Always Light Your Path!