Read the Postscript to a section II of "Realms of Light" !

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Read the Postscript to a section II of "Realms of Light" !

Post by figaro »

POSTSCRIPT
I could not possibly relate all the experiences and meetings I have had with those I love in other realms. In some ways it is a very constant connection, more as though I continually straddle realms, live in two or more realms simultaneously.

When I decided to become a concert pianist, a Bright being often stood to the right of the piano as I practiced - and occasionally still does. Who this being is, I have no idea. Yet in all the uncountable hours alone at the piano, he or she was my only companion. Often as I write in my notebooks, I am aware of someone standing over my shoulder, either reading what I am writing or whispering thoughts of encouragement and inspiration I cannot consciously hear.

Since the completion of the original manuscript, several friends have gone on to other realms; two of them gave interviews in the following section of this volume. My wonderful Swedish friend, Inger, died of a serious illness some months after our interview. On hearing the sad news, I inwardly asked her where she was, and she replied: "I don’t know," and then she laughed her wonderful laugh. This inner or outer clairaudience generally does not continue indefinitely after someone leaves, usually for only a week or two. I do not understand why this clairaudience is temporary, whereas the visual clairvoyance and more telepathic clairaudience continue ... All I have are the experiences, not their explanations.

Another person interviewed for this book also left for other realms within a year, my dear friend Cynthia. In her case, I heard nothing, no outer or inner words - but I did meet her in the back gardens of Windgarth.

Cynthia lived next to us at Windgarth, our cottage on Cayuga Lake. The first time I went to Windgarth following her death, I had gone down to the lake to think about my friend and fellow gardener. Suddenly I was surrounded by a great Brightness. This Brightness began to move towards Cynthia’s dock, next to ours, through her gardens - and I followed. Slowly I began to discern more than one Bright being creating the initial Brightness I had seen, and I assumed it was Cynthia and several angels with her. As we walked together towards the dock, my sorrow became pure joy and Lightness, and I stayed with them in the back gardens until I saw them walking towards the dock. Instead of following them, I decided to find Cynthia’s husband, to tell him what I had just seen and felt. He was out front of their house, near the small front road that quietly wends itself along the lake. As I approached, he said that he had looked into the back gardens and seen me there, but he could swear that he was seeing his wife - and he began to cry. At that moment I heard myself joyfully say, with a big smile: " But, I am Cynthia." And I must admit that I was surprised at my words, and also a bit embarrassed.

It was only many weeks later, and after much reflection, that I realized his beautiful wife was in some way speaking through me, to announce herself to him - to tell him that she was still very much alive and very happy in her realm. This was not mediumship: I was not in a trance, I was fully conscious - and I knew who I was and where I was in this reality. But perhaps she whispered that sentence, "I am Cynthia," in my ear - or her presence surrounding me was so very strong I wanted her husband to know that she was standing before him, even though he could only perceive my form.

Sometimes I know exactly who is standing before me, but for the most part I do not. This might seem strange, but it really does not matter. The Bright beings are made of the same Brightness, and the negative beings of the same Darkness. I send help and protection to those who need help and protection, healing to those who need healing, speak sternly to the darker beings who are harming others - and welcome and listen carefully to all the Bright beings who are truly holy.

In my understanding, this not knowing is not a lack of clairvoyance. In my readings, a saint was once told by a friend in another realm that all beings must receive permission from God, to either appear to or speak with those still incarnate on earth.

And if God wanted me to consciously know the identity of all those who stood before me, in other realms - then I would recognize them. However, since I am continually clairvoyant in the sense that I see into other realms while I also perceive this realm - I would be living in a world littered with forms, and would need to learn to see through all these additional forms in my consciousness - what a task that would be! Perhaps this is also one reason why it is said that not to clairvoyantly see the physical form of a being from another realm is a Higher form of Clairvoyance. But to sense their Presence or intuit their forms, to see with the eyes of the soul, is a Higher state of Perception.

I would also like to add that some of the clairvoyant accounts in this volume were experienced in dream state, others in waking state. That some were experienced in dream state does not make them any less clairvoyant or real. In fact, most non-clairvoyants visit other realms while in dream state, and then erroneously dismiss their validity with: "It was only a dream."

No one on earth will ever be able to explain all the Mysteries of this universe and the realms beyond it. That is not the Goal of our lives on earth. Yet, as the years pass, I have grown to feel that my clairvoyance might be of some small use to the world - perhaps an aid to untangle some of the smaller mysteries that intertwine themselves through this physical universe and realms less material.

I could not possibly relate all the experiences and meetings I have had with those I love in other realms. In some ways it is a very constant connection, more as though I continually straddle realms, live in two or more realms simultaneously.

When I decided to become a concert pianist, a Bright being often stood to the right of the piano as I practiced - and occasionally still does. Who this being is, I have no idea. Yet in all the uncountable hours alone at the piano, he or she was my only companion. Often as I write in my notebooks, I am aware of someone standing over my shoulder, either reading what I am writing or whispering thoughts of encouragement and inspiration I cannot consciously hear.

Since the completion of the original manuscript, several friends have gone on to other realms; two of them gave interviews in the following section of this volume. My wonderful Swedish friend, Inger, died of a serious illness some months after our interview. On hearing the sad news, I inwardly asked her where she was, and she replied: "I don’t know," and then she laughed her wonderful laugh. This inner or outer clairaudience generally does not continue indefinitely after someone leaves, usually for only a week or two. I do not understand why this clairaudience is temporary, whereas the visual clairvoyance and more telepathic clairaudience continue ... All I have are the experiences, not their explanations.

Another person interviewed for this book also left for other realms within a year, my dear friend Cynthia. In her case, I heard nothing, no outer or inner words - but I did meet her in the back gardens of Windgarth.

Cynthia lived next to us at Windgarth, our cottage on Cayuga Lake. The first time I went to Windgarth following her death, I had gone down to the lake to think about my friend and fellow gardener. Suddenly I was surrounded by a great Brightness. This Brightness began to move towards Cynthia’s dock, next to ours, through her gardens - and I followed. Slowly I began to discern more than one Bright being creating the initial Brightness I had seen, and I assumed it was Cynthia and several angels with her. As we walked together towards the dock, my sorrow became pure joy and Lightness, and I stayed with them in the back gardens until I saw them walking towards the dock. Instead of following them, I decided to find Cynthia’s husband, to tell him what I had just seen and felt. He was out front of their house, near the small front road that quietly wends itself along the lake. As I approached, he said that he had looked into the back gardens and seen me there, but he could swear that he was seeing his wife - and he began to cry. At that moment I heard myself joyfully say, with a big smile: " But, I am Cynthia." And I must admit that I was surprised at my words, and also a bit embarrassed.

It was only many weeks later, and after much reflection, that I realized his beautiful wife was in some way speaking through me, to announce herself to him - to tell him that she was still very much alive and very happy in her realm. This was not mediumship: I was not in a trance, I was fully conscious - and I knew who I was and where I was in this reality. But perhaps she whispered that sentence, "I am Cynthia," in my ear - or her presence surrounding me was so very strong I wanted her husband to know that she was standing before him, even though he could only perceive my form.

Sometimes I know exactly who is standing before me, but for the most part I do not. This might seem strange, but it really does not matter. The Bright beings are made of the same Brightness, and the negative beings of the same Darkness. I send help and protection to those who need help and protection, healing to those who need healing, speak sternly to the darker beings who are harming others - and welcome and listen carefully to all the Bright beings who are truly holy.

In my understanding, this not knowing is not a lack of clairvoyance. In my readings, a saint was once told by a friend in another realm that all beings must receive permission from God, to either appear to or speak with those still incarnate on earth.

And if God wanted me to consciously know the identity of all those who stood before me, in other realms - then I would recognize them. However, since I am continually clairvoyant in the sense that I see into other realms while I also perceive this realm - I would be living in a world littered with forms, and would need to learn to see through all these additional forms in my consciousness - what a task that would be! Perhaps this is also one reason why it is said that not to clairvoyantly see the physical form of a being from another realm is a Higher form of Clairvoyance. But to sense their Presence or intuit their forms, to see with the eyes of the soul, is a Higher state of Perception.

I would also like to add that some of the clairvoyant accounts in this volume were experienced in dream state, others in waking state. That some were experienced in dream state does not make them any less clairvoyant or real. In fact, most non-clairvoyants visit other realms while in dream state, and then erroneously dismiss their validity with: "It was only a dream."

No one on earth will ever be able to explain all the Mysteries of this universe and the realms beyond it. That is not the Goal of our lives on earth. Yet, as the years pass, I have grown to feel that my clairvoyance might be of some small use to the world - perhaps an aid to untangle some of the smaller mysteries that intertwine themselves through this physical universe and realms less material.