The Dream: A Mystic’s Journal September 16 -October 12, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

The Dream: A Mystic’s Journal September 16 -October 12, 2006

Post by figaro »

The Dream: A Mystic’s Journal Entries September 16 to October 12, 2006

Saturday, September 16

Jf called with an interesting dream. A mutual friend, K, had approached her in the dream, and said: “I can heal you, will you allow it?” JF had thought a few moments - and then said “Yes.” K. had deeply hurt JF many years ago: so in that “yes” was also a forgiveness, and a trust. Our friend then said, “It’s the sixth thoracic vertebra down”, and in the dream she worked on JF using several healing techniques.

When JF told me about the dream, I was amazed that she had answered “Yes”. We then spoke of other things and made plans together.

Yesterday JF began to tell me about the dream again, and at a certain point I said: “Wait: I think that dream was about me. My sixth vertebra is possibly out of position, and it is affecting my breathing. Would you come over and work on me? ” JF is a fine Healer and also a licensed massage therapist. She stopped by a few hours later and placed her hand on my spine for some moments. She first ran her hand down my spine to see which vertebra was out of place. It was the sixth thoracic, and we both could feel it moving back into place as she allowed the Divine Energy to flow through her hands, to heal me. Afterwards my breathing had greatly improved, as I thought it would.

Two of my friends had overcome a difficult past in order to bring me healing. I called K. and left a message thanking her. She called back the following day to say she did not know I had been ill.

Most of our true meetings and true lives - are not conscious. They happen on the soul level, a level we can sometimes access in dreams.

Thursday, October 12

I see that I have not written in my notebook for some weeks ... Empty pages. Still on antibiotics. Doctors’ appointments. Today a rare errand with JF. I was so grateful to be outside again. A small tree in the October sun, with yellow and orange leaves. Not unusual for an Ithaca fall day - except that the rust-coloured leaves were hung around the outside fringe of the tree, the yellow leaves within ... Ordinarily, in Nature, the shadows, the darker colors are within and the outer leaves reflect the most light ...

Added on a new doctor this week. As a Divine Healer, this is all very humbling. My clairvoyance and healing abilities have been taken from me, (for myself, but not for others) and I am experiencing a confusion and indecision I am not at all used to. M. said: “Now you know what the rest of the world feels.” Yet my Healing for others has gained power, increased in power ... My clairvoyance is as clear as always. What a Mystery life is.