Another Talk With Our Lady: September 9-11, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Another Talk With Our Lady: September 9-11, 2006

Post by figaro »

Another Talk With Our Lady: A Mystic’s Journal Entries: September 9-11, 2006

Saturday, September 9
10 p.m.

I asked M. to go to Mass today, to pray for me and for my mother. M. said: “I’m too discouraged to go to Mass” and I replied: “No wonder I am still sick ...” When we spoke later, M. said: “I ended up going to Mass today, because I had to attend a church function afterwards. I prayed for you and your mother during Mass, but I really felt like nothing was happening, that nothing would come of it. It felt like a monologue.”

While M. was at Mass I looked at Our Lady’s statue which rests on the mantle above the coal stove; She was Shining with Light. And then my own mind began to shine with the same Light, as I gazed at Her and prayed. I was transfixed by Her Beauty, and She was smiling - which often in the past has signaled my Healing. Words cannot fully express what I was seeing clairvoyantly, the Light that surrounds such experiences ... I heard myself inwardly reply: “Whatever Our Lord wishes...” and was left with the sense that Healing, in this instance, would come through my doctors.

Sunday, September 10

Woke this morning with worsened symptoms, could barely breathe. Called JF, called the doctor; my doctor told me to go to the ER, to have X Rays taken.

I have pneumonia, which I consider good news. Now they can correctly treat it.

As JF and I waited in the waiting room, a loving Being stood before me and began healing my bronchial tubes, so that I could breathe. My response was one of deep gratitude, and I inwardly said: “Please don’t ever leave me again, I am nothing without you.” The presence was so strong that I asked JF if she felt it: she said that she did, and it was calming her. The Being followed us into another room and stayed with us my entire visit.

We were there for some hours. Later JF said: “I just wanted to tell the Divine Being to get you home, and get your prescription filled so I could get on with my day.” But most often we sentient beings are the eyes and ears and limbs and mouth for the Divine Beings ... That is our task here on earth ...

Decided last night that I would begin work on A Mystic’s Journal and A Composer’s Journal, start to edit them for publication. I will work with a different editor on these volumes, although Diana Souza will still format and design them. Diana sent me suggestions for icons for Visits With Angels and Other Divine Beings: a mountain, a bird, a candle, a book, to begin each chapter. They should work splendidly, drawn in her wonderfully simple brushwork. I am encouraging her to also try an icon of an angel, in the classic, Russian style ...

I have a new prayer: That God take from within me and from around me, in my life, all that is not from Him or of Him. That would be the true Healing and the true Protection ...

Monday, September 11
11:20 p.m.

Clairvoyantly tonight, felt the same presence within me, entering from above, again giving me healing ...

Then the lower half of my right lung appeared to fill with Light, almost as though it were a realm of its own, filled with countless sentient beings that I could not distinguish, could not see. That is where the pneumonia is, but this was more than my being healed; more as though all those who were sick or injured, suffering, were grouped there together, being healed. Healed perhaps by my suffering, or perhaps by the Presence now within me.

As I watched, a swatch of Light detached from my body, as though a soul or souls of clear, soft Light were released from their pain.

This went on for over a half hour. My prayer tonight is that all those who are sick or injured receive the healing they need, and that Our Lord and Our Lady be with them wherever they might be - and that many souls go to Heaven.

12:15 a.m.

The healing presence is still filling me. But a few moments ago when I clairvoyantly looked into my right lung, it was dark there. I asked that Christ be with all those who were suffering tonight, and it was as though a Light was turned on, in that room in my lower right lung - as though someone had switched on a light.

12:45 a.m.

Then I closed my eyes and fell into a deep meditation, a mini ecstacy. As I meditated, a transparent column of Light entered from above me, filled me and then radiated outwards from me. I understood that this transparent column of Light was God the Father and the Holy Trinity, and represented His Church on earth. The column of transparent Light was His Church, the true Church. This Church comes directly from God and is beyond all the beings that comprise It. It can never be tarnished or altered in any way, for the true Church is God. The Church is God on earth.

My prayer is that the beings who comprise the earthly Churches can attain the same transparency and Light as the column of Light now filling me.

In my meditation, I became the column of Light: in a way, by standing in the Church on earth, we are therefore also standing in the column of Light that is God. I felt as though I had a transparent curtain of Light around me, one of gentleness and Divine Love. I was filled with a softness and a gentle warmth that I have never before felt. This also then radiated from me, from my entire body.

After this experience I was again gently told to be patient.

Earlier this evening, speaking with M. I said that I thought these last few months would make me a better healer, had deepened my Compassion for those suffering. I am so spoiled by Divine Healing: the Divine knows what to do to heal someone completely, and does so effortlessly and lastingly. No mistakes are made, there is no struggle to diagnose or apply the correct treatment, and the healing is in most cases instantaneous. In these last months I experienced the uncertainty and the unknown, the mistakes by doctors and nurses who tried so lovingly to help me. At times, trying to breathe, and fighting the side effects of all the drugs given to me, I became almost desperate. And so my Love and Compassion for both the healers and those who need the healing has grown, deepened. May I be a better and more dedicated Healer as a result.