More Thoughts On Our Lady’s Visit: August 30-31, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

More Thoughts On Our Lady’s Visit: August 30-31, 2006

Post by figaro »

More Thoughts On Our Lady’s Visit: A Mystic’s Journal: August 30 - 31, 2006

Wednesday, August 30

M. read the last A Mystic’s Journal entry and said: you had better say more, or people will think mystical experience brings bad luck, leaks in our roofs ...

Thursday, August 31

My friend, Marguerite Little Flower of Carmel, saw A Mystic’s Journal Entries from last Friday and Saturday and wrote:

“This is very beautiful. The Blessed Virgin had a message for you. Analyze it. With prayer and patience you will know.”

Taking Marguerite’s advice, I have been thinking about it. And the leak in the attic. Our Lady’s Crown was placed in my head during this experience on Friday; afterwards plumes of Light arose, towards the crown of my head. The attic is the “head” of the physical house I am living in, the highest floor - and the chimney that was leaking yesterday is the “crown” of the roof, of the house in general.

This leak - in terms of my own head: could it be vestiges of negativity, or even doubt about my healing, a forgetting that God is Everywhere - or that I am the soul? This forgetfulness, or these doubts, seeping down from my thoughts into the rest of my being and then into my emotions?

Since Friday, when I clairvoyantly look into my physical head, that part of my physical frame, i.e. the cranium and all that is ensconced in there, I still see vestiges of the Plumes of Light; they are fainter, but they are there. And I can also feel them, radiating upward and outward, unfolding like blossoms - just like the Image of Our Lady’s Crown that I saw placed there Friday night.

These musings seem a step beyond watching our negative thoughts, i.e. preventing, controlling negative thoughts, so that they do not poison us and then others ... What I am seeing now is more like watching the mind itself, not individual thoughts - the mind as an Entity; an Entity that can be either sacred or mundane - filled with either Light or Darkness. It is perhaps like fixing a leak, a leak of doubt or darkness. And so I try to keep my attention on the Divine only, either as mere Remembrance or actual prayers ... As to not lose the full benefits of the experience on Friday...

9:10 p.m.

Tonight, walking in the upstairs hallway: the thought came that instead of grieving about the struggle I have been going through these past months, I should be grateful. I was in the front gardens watering that day, at Windgarth - before the party. And I had already gone into shock when one of our guests came up to me. Apparently I did not say ‘hello’ in return, and was clutching my arm - and our guest told M., who was down at the water with the guests, by the dock. Had I lost consciousness on the front lawn, I would have died. Gratitude, a prayer in itself.

The roof man came and easily fixed the roof. It was water seeping in through the chimney ...