Our Lady and the Leak in the Roof: August 29, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Our Lady and the Leak in the Roof: August 29, 2006

Post by figaro »

Our Lady and the Leak in the Roof: A Mystic’s Journal: August 29, 2006

Tuesday, August 29

In spite of the terrible humidity all day yesterday and now rain, the mold in the basement and ragweed in the air: my breathing continues to hold. Truly a miracle.

I e-mailed JF my Mystic’s Journal entry about meeting Our Lady in the kitchen, and told her more had happened in that experience than I had written. She said “put it all in”; I said ‘no’, I thought not. She asked ‘why?’. I answered, ‘This might sound very strange to you: but I feel it is too private ...’ And she laughed ...

Today I woke to a leak from the attic, creosote and other gunk mixed with rain coming through our ceiling fire alarm onto the upstairs floor. Put a bucket down; will call the roofers again. This leak is somehow connected to my experience with Our Lady. Now to figure out exactly how ...

I am now thinking of my Teacher Anthony’s words: “When you find out what the Quest is really all about, you will throw rocks at my window.” I am beginning to truly and finally understand what Anthony meant - if my inner and hidden musings today are true, about the leak ...

My next thought was of one of my early meditation students; his father was a minister. After class one night he said: “My father said I will go to Hell for meditating and studying these philosophies. I told him I was in Hell before I meditated and studied these philosophies.”

And so was I.