Song given to the Visionary Maria Esperanza, by Christ

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Song given to the Visionary Maria Esperanza, by Christ

Post by figaro »

Song given to the Visionary Maria Esperanza, by Christ Himself: A Mystic’s Journal Entry, August 23, 2006

Wednesday, August 23

Have been working non-stop with my editor for the last week or so, making corrections in Realms of Light and Visits With Angels and Other Divine Beings. Realms of Light will go in the mail tomorrow to my designer, Diana Souza, on CD. (Diana objected to being called my designer, that it sounded demeaning; I told her that she could call me her writer - as can my editor.) I thought I was finished with Visits With Angels, except I thought of one more question to ask Patti O’Dell about her interview. And last night my friend Sarah the dancer and her husband came to visit, and Sarah said she had some stories she would like to include in the interview section. So I am not finished after all ...

Patti O’Dell’s interview is an interesting one; she is a fellow healer for the Distant Healing Network, and works with stones. Here is an excerpt:

Patti: “When I say, ‘working with stones’ I mean that I use stones like rose quartz and amethyst which I ask my angels (usually Michael and Gabriel) to bless for the highest good of the person I am working with. The stones are used more as a focus point, drawing on their vibrational qualities, allowing them to be filled with angelic light to increase the healing properties. It has been very effective for me. I place the blessed stones under my massage table aligning them with the person who is lying on the table. I ask that the healing properties of the stones fill the person on the table in the appropriate place where healing is needed and have seen some pretty profound things unfold.” My question to her was: “What profound things unfolded ...? ” She said she would try to write me back later in the week ...

Since I have been so busy working on the books I thought this Journal Entry could be the Words of the Song given to the visionary Maria Esperanza by Christ Himself in Betania, Venezuela. In Visits With Angels I relate how an angel has always visited me before concerts, to ask what I wish to accomplish - and that this began after my car accident. Since my accident I made a transcription of the music to this Song for solo piano, and begin each concert with it. The Words to the Song are in Visits With Angels, but I thought I would also include Them here:

Oh My Father, Oh Our Father
Here You hold us, here You hold us
with the great Force
of Your Love.

I am praying to Heaven
imploring Your Presence.

That all men can see Your Light,
that all deaf hear your loving Voice,
that You will nourish mankind
with Your Word of Creator.

Here You hold us, here You hold us
with the great Force
of Your Love.

I am praying to Heaven
imploring Your Presence.

Surrendered to You, Oh My Lord,
I lift my soul seeking Your Benediction,
I feel Your radiant Light in me
spreading the Olive Leaf of Peace.

I am praying to Heaven
imploring Your Presence.

Christ also told Maria Esperanza that if one stands while listening to this song, with Faith - one can be healed. Since there is no music playing as you read the sacred Words, I will ask that you all be healed, even as you silently read the words. May God hear my prayer, and may you all be Blessed.