A Mystic’s Journal: The Party: June 24 - July 4, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Post by figaro »

Saturday, June 24
Windgarth 1:20 p.m.

A beautiful sunny day in the 70s, some wind down by the water, cooling breezes. The whole house rented this week, M. & I are sitting on Larry’s dock. A large, happy crowd at Windgarth, out in the canoe, fishing & sunbathing on the dock; seated in folding chairs on the lawn, in small clumps, talking in the shade; entering and exiting the house. Two small girls looking for fossils & luckystones on the pebbled beach ... The gardens are flourishing; four or five sorts of lettuce this year, some with dark purple, fluted leaves ... Cotton from the locust trees floating in the wind, towards shore. The birds sing so sweetly here. Now a little girl by the back door, her yellow hair haloed by the sun ...

Dave the physicist arrives tonight, this time with his wife & two children. We will meet them in town, for dinner. Left the books & scores in town - will work on them later, as the world sleeps.

Sunday, June 25
Windgarth, 5 p.m.

Arrived here today & Ester came over to tell me that Larry’s little cat Widget had died during the night. Larry is away for some days, & before we left yesterday I had gone over and tried to give Widget some food & water. When I left her, she was a bundle of Light. Called Larry with the sad news. All day a robin followed me everywhere; a few moments ago he hopped all across the lawn, to within a few feet of me ... Perhaps a small messenger from Widget ...

Monday, July 3
Windgarth 11:45 p.m.

Here for a few days, the entire house to ourselves. Today sunny & hot; floated on the lake, planted lettuce, visited the Amish - bought two beautiful plump bouquets of flowers plus vase for $11. Met four of the five Amish children, all lined up silently in a row before us, the youngest boy with a mop of blond hair. Horses in the pasture, big & chunky, pale coloured - not like the dark thin horses we are used to seeing, pulling the Amish buggies down the roads ...

Fireworks up & down the lake tonight. And on either side of us, explosions crashing & echoing on the shore. No moon. Strong waves tonight, a cool wind - Larry & I talking on his dock, wind & waves everywhere, bursts of light & sound at intervals, colours briefly adorning the night & then dissolving - magic. M. had already gone to bed. Even as I write these words, I can hear the waves crashing against the shore, through the open windows ...

Tuesday, July 4
Windgarth

Fell asleep on the couch last night. Today the day of the big party. By the time I awoke M. had cleaned up the house & put napkins in a woven basket, cutlery, found the missing flares, put out cups & paper plates. And now a bit of a new Mozart Sonata, on the upright piano downstairs, emanating from the house as I write in this Journal ...

No sign of Larry & a drop of rain.

Worked on Visits With Angels this past week, day & night. New stories still coming in, flurries of e-mails back & forth, questions, answers, editing, rewriting - Diana continues to format Realms of Light. Now working with the publisher, more e-mails, more questions, answers, phone calls ...

Myra called. She & Kate (Millett) are coming today, in spite of the threat of rain. Some sun, a few drops of rain. M. deciding whether to swim or not ...

Last night, on the dock, Larry recounting the day he had looked into the back gardens & seen Cindy there, instead of me. He had seen me in the back garden that day - he said that he knew that it was me - but he had still seen Cindy instead. As he looked into the back gardens that day, I also saw Cindy, with angels ... And then, later, out front, I had seen him standing there and said “I am Cindy”, as though Cindy were speaking through me ...

JF called: she’s making potato salad, might bring Lourdes - & will be late.