The Mists:A Mystic’s Journal Entries June 17 - June 23, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

The Mists:A Mystic’s Journal Entries June 17 - June 23, 2006

Post by figaro »

A Mystic’s Journal Entries June 17 - June 23, 2006

Wednesday, June 17
Windgarth House 10:30 p.m.

Returned from our trip Tuesday night. We left in the mists of early morning on Saturday, the mists like the scrim of a fairy theater. The forests close on both sides of the road, magical, their colours deep and vibrant, new and mysterious - the mountains a distant haze. We took only single lane back roads. Forests with floors of ferns, swatches of wild iris in the fields; mountains approaching the road, overlapping each other, forming angles to the winding pathway we followed. No traffic. Passages of wild flox and silver maples, their leaves folded back in the wind. Houses at long and short intervals, lives and conversations and histories we could only imagine as we passed. Small towns among the hills, farms and striated fields newly plowed or mowed; from a distance, the patterns effortlessly emerging - and then points where there was only the open sky before us, as we approached the crest of a hill ...

Thursday, June 18
Windgarth 2:05 p.m.

Fell asleep on the downstairs couch last night. Woke & worked on Realms of Light for some hours & then fell asleep again. Woke again at dawn, the sun brilliant red over the far hills, slept, then worked in the gardens for four or five hours. A sunny, beautiful day. White fluffs of locust tree cotton floating near shore, the lake clear & changing shades of blue. Two lone fishermen in a small boat are moored near the martin houses. Hopefully, they will not catch any fish. I saw some very big fish when I first went to the edge of the dock early this morning. They scurried away, & I sent them St. Francis & St. Anthony, for protection.

Louise’s sister Jude & family are staying upstairs for a few days. Last night a walk to the Point & beyond. M. returned to town & I stayed at Windgarth. Jude. Twice I both felt & saw Louise replace her for some moments, as though Louise were standing there instead of Jude. At those times the feeling was similar to the realm of Divine Love I visited with Will, after his death. That experience and realm would be difficult to put into words, although I do speak of it in Realms of Light. It was as though I was surrounded by a Higher Consciousness, a Higher Awareness, a Higher Realm - and Louise brought that realm here, to earth for those moments. The Love was tangible, overpowering. When I spoke of it later, Jude said that in the past others had said the same - that Louise had replaced her for some moments. By “replace” her, I mean that Jude’s physical features and body changed, molded themselves to Louise’s features and form. The entire scene before me was charged with Light, mainly composed of a supernatural Light. As though Louise, from her realm, superimposed herself on her sister - in order to reveal herself to us, on our walk to the Point. This was a new experience for me with Louise ... and very powerful.

Trimmed Cindy’s topiary heart, took some blue flax from Larry’s wildflower garden, planted more onions & lettuce. Weeded. Tall mounds & piles of weeds heaped here & there on the lawns. Kyle mowed while we were away, he comes again tomorrow; must tell him to rake & trim around the bushes. The southern hills are blue today.

Brought the Quintet score to copy out, but instead decided to work on the books. Tonight I will do more editing. Realms of Light is almost done. Must e-mail D. & see if the layout of the photographs is finished. Decided the FAQ section should stay in this volume; I’ll figure out what goes in the other two volumes later.

Spoke with Ester, gave her some onions to plant; sent healing to her cat. She said it was a miracle that Larry’s cat Splendor recovered, & we spoke about the Distant Healing Network, miracles. Gave her a copy of The Spiritual Life of Animals & Plants to read. One of the fishermen just waved & shouted ‘hello’, & now I feel guilty about protecting the fish.

The trip to see my mother ... After her hospital stay and diagnosis, I told her that I wanted to go down to see them, my first long trip since my accident. She and my dear stepfather have come twice a year to visit me all these years. There is no cure, and I am not allowed to interfere, not allowed to ask that she be fully Healed of the disease. So I only ask that she not suffer.

Some beautiful white clouds are slowly drifting towards the lake, from over the vineyards ...

Saturday, June 17

93 degrees outside & sunny. Worked in the gardens in town all morning. Clipped the topiaries: the cake, the bear, the umbrella mulberry tree. Brought M. outside, to look at the roses. Helped the new neighbor across plan her garden. Found someone who might help water Kathy’s garden after she moves to her new apartment in July.

Jude danced in between the trees at Windgarth Thursday evening, as I had hoped. Sad to see them leave. A phone call from Carolyn on our answering machine when I returned to town.

I inwardly braced myself when my mother came to the door. Yes, her body was now shockingly bent & brittle & frail, thin to the bone. But not her face, and not her clear eyes. “You are so beautiful”, I said. And I held up the overflowing bucket filled with fragrant peonies we had brought from our Ithaca gardens.

Where does time go? I was but a child such a short time ago ... A child & then an adult; all the memories of my life now but a second, fleeting, ephemeral ...

She was surrounded in gold Light.

Sunday, June 18
Windgarth

This afternoon, M. and I went to buy flowers for the back Windgarth House gardens. The place was closed, no one was there. But a sign said: ‘deposit your money in the birdhouse’ ... It is the same for the small roadside stands for local strawberries and corn and other produce in the area, a small box left out where you leave your money and make your own change.

When mother had phoned me with the news, I told her I believed we would never be separated. And that our love was eternal.

Friday, June 23

Have been working on the new books non-stop for days. Realms of Light is now in the hands of the editor. I am working on Visits with Angels and Other Divine Beings, making changes and adding chapters. Extracted from the original manuscript it is too short to stand alone. Then to add a preface and Epilogues.

D. is formatting Realms of Light, both the text and the photographs. We have decided to wait on We Meet in Dreams, until winter. Two books at once are more than enough. Poor Diana ... I have done nothing on the books for so many months, and now a deluge.

We are thinking that Visits With Angels should be formatted in a similar way to The Spiritual Life of Animals and Plants - which means more work for Diana. I have asked her to think about designing icons of angels, Our Lady, Christ and His saints .... to scatter throughout the book. Her design work for the first book was so masterly, magical ...

She is a trooper, and manages to remain cheerful and willing through this barrage of e-mails and requests back and forth. I am so very lucky to have her on my Team. Monday I call the publisher, to see what is needed on that end - and to establish deadlines. It would be good to have at least one of the books in the world by Christmas. A Gift for Our Lady and Saint Joseph and their Divine Son ...