A Mystic’s Journal: Our Lady’s Presence May 8, 2006

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Post by figaro »

Monday, May 8

Dave the physicist was here for a few days, while M. was in New York City. Went to dinner. Talked. Received an e-mail from a woman in Alaska, who wants to visit me this summer. She has read “The Spiritual Life of Animals and Plants”, and wrote me with some questions. If she comes, I will teach her to meditate and also how to heal others. I outlined the healing techniques that I use in the book, but some details not in the book might be useful to her.

This past week I had been having a bit of trouble with a friend, a misunderstanding that somehow got out of hand. One of those painful instances where no matter what you say, the other person can’t hear you. I finally prayed to the Infant of Prague and Our Lady about it - & when I looked up at Our Lady’s statue over the old brick fireplace, She was surrounded by Light. Some hours later, I came upstairs, to check if there was an e-mail from my friend - and the scent of roses briefly surrounded me outside the computer room. I then knew that all would be resolved. And so it was.

The supernatural fragrances have fairly stopped in meditation classes, and I began reviewing in my head the latest occurrences of these supernatural scents. Once was with JF, just outside her car as I got in. This was a period when she was very worried about her husband’s health, & I had asked for healing for them both. Another time was with Carolyn & Elisabeth & Ian, and the strong scent of roses surrounded their car before they left to go back to Waverly. The scent was so strong, Elisabeth thought it might be - laundry soap. And the fragrance disappeared the moment they drove away, as though still surrounding the car. At the time, their little family was going through a terrible period, which then fully resolved.

The other instance I remembered was in the garden, with my friends Sarah & Chris - who were also in a difficult period that began to improve shortly after.

We have been extremely lucky to be aware of the Presence of Our Lady through these mysterious fragrances. But I also feel that the real message is that we are surrounded by Divine Beings, always - and especially in times of need.