Mabel’s True Angel Story: A Mystic’s Journal December 21, 05

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Mabel’s True Angel Story: A Mystic’s Journal December 21, 05

Post by figaro »

Mabel’s True Angel Story: A Mystic’s Journal December 21, 2005

I thought this would make a nice Holiday story, and it is a true one, told to me by my dear friend Mabel Beggs. It is one of the stories that will be included in my new volume: “Visits With Angels and Other Divine Beings”.

Mabel: “A number of years ago, when we were having classes here at my house over weekends, two people came from New York City and needed a place to stay. They were going to stay at Charles’s house on S. Road. He was teaching that night, so I was going to take them over. We had had a very heavy winter, with much snow. And as I drove into the driveway, towards his house, I slid into the deep snow and got stuck. I just couldn’t go anywhere at all.

So all three of us got out of the car and did everything we could think of to get the car to go. Finally I said, “We’re going to stop and ask for help, because we obviously are not going to do this ourselves.” So we semi-meditated, and asked for help, asked for someone to get us out.

Within two to three minutes, a huge truck came driving in, behind my car, and it stopped just a few feet from my car. A big man got out. He reached in his truck and got out a heavy chain. He did not say, “Do you need help?” He did not say anything. He just took a big chain, hitched it to my car - and got back in his truck and pulled my car back onto the road.

He got out and unhitched the chain and I said: “What do I owe you?” He said: “You don’t owe me anything”. I said: “You must be some sort of an angel”. The words just came out of my mouth. I just said it automatically, I didn’t think about it.

He didn’t say anything. He just got back in his truck and started backing out of the driveway. And then all of a sudden it all disappeared. Everything disappeared, absolutely everything disappeared. He disappeared, the truck, the lights, the whole thing.

We all just stood there with our mouths open. We couldn’t believe what had happened. I figure it was an angel.”

Well, it sounds like angelic intervention to me. For all my friends on Figaro Books and to all who read these lines: May you all have a sacred and holy and joyous Holiday Season, and may angels always light your path.

Laurie