Animals and Angels and a bit of Clairvoyance: Nov. 24-27

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Animals and Angels and a bit of Clairvoyance: Nov. 24-27

Post by figaro »

Animals and Angels and a bit of Clairvoyance: A Mystic’s Journal Entry November 24 -27 , 2005

Thursday, November 24
1 a.m.

Thanksgiving. Snow. Shoveled and salted all the sidewalks. Then went to visit Carolyn & Chris & the children. Stray flakes, but the roads were clear. Much of the way between here & Waverly is a small, winding road through the hills. At certain points the hills are almost touching the road, on both sides. A sacred feeling ... A few small towns, the rest open fields, farmhouses here and there. The darkness of the sky today, and the turbulence of the clouds, contrasted starkly with the white and calm of the newly fallen snow. It was as though we were driving through a late Beethoven Sonata ...

When we arrived, Chris had started a fire in the fireplace. Dinner was in a late preparation stage in the kitchen, Carolyn stirring various coloured mixtures on the stove. The bird was already done. I had brought Ian some clay, brightly coloured sticks eight inches or so in length, & we worked at a small table near the living room fire. First E. suggested a snowman, then two red wagons with handles. Ian made rainbows. I made a small blue chair & then asked Ian if he wanted me to make him out of clay. He said yes, & that he wanted his striped shirt and overalls and socks with blue toes. I agreed, and soon Ian was about three inches high and dressed exactly as the three year old Ian still making rainbows.

After dinner we came back into the living room, & someone had leaned the clay Ian against the clay blue chair. As we all stood there & looked at it, I realized that the little clay figure looked almost exactly like the clairvoyant vision of Ian I had six months or so before he was born. Louise had brought him to me, one afternoon or evening, now I have forgotten. I speak of this story in Realms of Light, perhaps I should go back & check my manuscript.

Louise McConnell was my singer, & most of my early songs were written for her. She tragically died of cancer ten or so years ago. Louise was Carolyn’s mother, & because of all our rehearsals and concerts & musical work together - in a sense, I had helped raise Carolyn. About four years ago, I was sitting in my living room, perhaps copying out scores or writing music or words - & I looked up to see Louise standing near the grand piano. She had a little boy with her, he seemed to be two or three years old: he had blond hair & was wearing a striped shirt and cream colored overalls or pants. Carolyn was already pregnant with Ian, so I assumed it was Ian ... They stayed for five or ten minutes. Louise smiled at me - and then they disappeared. She had brought Ian to me so that we could meet each other. She was taking care of him in that realm, & he seemed very happy & comfortable with her.

And now, Thanksgiving night some years later - there I was with little Ian, in Waverly, New York on planet earth. I had forgotten the incident entirely, until I saw the clay figure resting against the blue chair ...

Sunday, November 27
Windgarth
3 p.m.

This morning was Mabel’s Memorial service. I never got to see her again, she left for other realms the day before I had planned to visit with her. In our last meeting together, I had given her a scapular & she had smiled so very beautifully & quickly put it on. Mabel & my Teacher John Payne were close friends, & they had started the Foundation of Light many, many years ago. I interviewed her for Realms of Light ... Mabel had owned a bookstore for many years, & she loved my book The Spiritual Life of Animals and Plants, & sent it to all her friends. She was also a close friend of my illustrator, Diana Souza - & was very, very encouraging & supportive of our work together.

The Memorial Service was this morning, at the Foundation of Light - & I could not find a ride there. I e-mailed Diana, who lives in Texas, to tell her. In the middle of the night I checked e-mail & there was a message from Diana: “call this woman in the morning, she will give you a ride tomorrow”, with a local Ithaca phone number. I left a note for M.: ‘wake me in the morning, I have a ride to the memorial service.’ M. overslept. By the time I awoke, it was too late to call Diana’s friend. The phone rang: another friend that I had called a few days earlier could drop me off, if I still wanted to go. It was now after 10 a.m. and the service began at 10:30. Neither one of us was even dressed.

We arrived at the Foundation of Light by five of 11. As I slowly walked to the front entrance, a car pulled up. All I saw was a dog, & the dog was staring at me. Fixedly. Someone got out of the car & I realized it was Robin from the tv studio & his wife. I almost asked them for a ride home, but decided against it. There would be time for that later. The dog was still looking in my direction, fixedly. All I saw was the dog.

There was some inner communication between us, but I did not understand it. I sent the dog angels and Saint Francis.

I sat down & meditated through the short service, what remained of it. I was struck by the overwhelming thought that without John Payne & his wife Kate & dear Mabel - I would not be a divine Healer. I had already had a miracle or two before I met John, but his brief training & example has proved indispensable. This thought & feeling washed over me like a gentle but giant wave. Afterward the service, I spoke to several people and asked others for a ride home. No one I knew there lived downtown.

Fortunately, I ran into Robin from the TV studio again, & asked him if they could drop me off on their way home. He quickly agreed & we left together, while most of the others were still milling around & talking. On the ride home, we spoke about music & gardens & other things we had in common - & then Robin’s wife mentioned that their dog had cancer & was dying. I have known R.’s dog for probably most of the dog’s life - Robin always brought the dog to the studio. In fact, I cannot now remember seeing Robin without his dog. I inwardly asked if I was allowed to heal their dog & got “no”. I have had many miraculous healings of even terminal cancer, so I knew the dog had an appointment in another realm - otherwise, God would heal him. I inwardly told the dog this, spoke briefly about Jesus and Our Lady and gave the dog a few simple prayers i.e. basically the wish to be good and to please God. Then I inwardly gave the dog a mental image of a high heaven realm. I clearly sensed that the dog wanted to leave this realm quickly and without suffering, and so I also asked for this. Then I sent angels & St. Francis & St. Martin de Porres to the dog, & whatever healing I was allowed to ask for - & told Robin and his wife that I would send them all angels so that they knew best what to do for the dog when the time came. They thanked me, & I turned to look at the dog. The dog was looking straight ahead, & not at me now. He was surrounded by radiant Light. In fact the dog had more Light than all the people combined at the Memorial Service for Mabel - it was breathtaking.

Pieces were beginning to fall into place. What better way to spend the morning of Mabel’s Memorial Service than to send a poor dying dog Healing & angels & saints ... This wonderful woman, who was so supportive of my first book, which is largely about Divine Healing. Mabel, who loved animals & watched the birds from her kitchen table ...

Thursday, December 1
1 a.m.

Still working on the TV show of Visions. We did the recording session for the CD at the same time we did the TV studio visual recording. Between learning the new digital machines and glitches in the TV audiotape - well, I had almost given up. The CD audio recording was perfect, and Al was plugged into the same system, so I am not sure what happened to the TV sound.

JF dropped me off at the TV studio around 9:30. Got home a bit before midnight. Worked on sound again. Lauren somehow found a way to get rid of the hiss and hum that was on the original TV audio. I am still struggling with the new digital machines. Next to fix the levels between the edits. Some sections were recorded on different days, and the levels must have been set differently.

Both Laura and Myra played so very beautifully on this recording. With all the problems I have encountered with the editing, the music itself always calms me while I am working. The edit suite is very small, and mainly machines and monitors. My little monastery cell. I had come in Monday night to work on the show, but someone else had taken the digital room. So I came back tonight. Robin was there, sitting in the main room, before a TV monitor. His dog is going to another realm tomorrow, they had already called a veterinarian - and I told Robin that I would send extra angels. Interesting. If the room had not been taken on Monday, I would not have seen Robin tonight. Many angels at work here ... Strewn between myself, Robin, his wife - and their very special dog. I can see the Divine Beings clairvoyantly, transparent and all Light. If people only knew how they were surrounded by divinity, surrounded by miracles ... That the Doors between realms is always open. Well, at least the dog knows.

Friday, December 2
11 a.m.

Woke up thinking of R. and Mimi’s dog. Went to the back window. Men are cutting the huge willow tree down, on the other side of our back fence. A man in a small metal basket is roping branches and then sawing them off - while three or four other men with bright orange hats look up, waiting. I forgot the willow was today. The same day as the dog. The tree man came by yesterday to tell me the tree was rotted from the inside and had to come down. I said that I would send him angels for the job; he said that they always worked with angels on hard jobs like this one. I looked out our upper windows and sent angels for the men and the tree. And our new fence.

My friend, the beautiful willow. It will take all day. It’s beginning to snow.