The Holy Spirit in Our Lives: A Mystic’s Journal November 4

Journal entries about clairvoyance, meditation, spirituality, and mystical experiences

Moderator: figaro

figaro

The Holy Spirit in Our Lives: A Mystic’s Journal November 4

Post by figaro »

The Holy Spirit in Our Lives: A Mystic’s Journal November 4-22, 2005

Friday, November 4

Unusually warm, almost in the high 60's again today. Leaves falling or fallen. Swaths of yellows and oranges and reds on lawns and sidewalks and streets. Everywhere. Walking, on my way back from town, twice the perfume of Our Lady.

Saturday, November 5

I had an interesting thought about communication today. I wonder how often we have conversations with others on a deep level of our being, soul to soul; and that even days or months or years later, we might finally have that conversation outwardly. If looked at in this way, it could help explain why often our response to outer, verbal speech is often so deep, full of emotion and even angry - because we have already had the conversation inwardly, perhaps many times in the past, and the decisions have already been made .... i.e.we have gone over that ground before, in the soul.

I have always thought that people can hear me when I speak inwardly, because often I can hear their hearts and thoughts. I wonder how many people feel this way, even if they are not consciously aware of the inner thoughts and emotions of others. It seems to me that we all would have this ability to communicate without words, because the true speech and communication belongs to the Holy Spirit.

Many of the great saints - for instance St. Pio - had the ability to understand and speak languages he had never studied, mirroring Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit descended upon the twelve disciples: suddenly and inexplicably, everyone in that room could understand what the disciples were saying, no matter what language they normally understood. Was the change in the speakers, or was it in the listeners? Or both. Were they all thrown into a Higher Consciousness?

The Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Holy Trinity working in the world; and the soul has the Holy Spirit mirrored within us. The Comforter. The Healer and the One who brings Enlightenment. In Medjugorje, Yugoslavia, the children visionaries, when in ecstacy, spoke to Our Lady soundlessly. The authorities brought in lip readers from all over the world - and the children were not speaking any language known to man.

I wonder why we do not always speak through the Holy Spirit, why we think and speak from ourselves instead. The Third Person of the Trinity is not only standing over our shoulder, but is also mysteriously lodged within us, in the soul. If we looked there, into the soul, and always thought and spoke from there - what a different world we would have.

Tuesday, November 22
Windgarth

Finally opened Diana’s envelope with the Interviews for Meetings with Angels and Other Divine Beings partially formatted. Very nicely done, I must say. A sheet with new icons she had designed also was enclosed - beautiful designs, so very rich in detail, yet simple. In a similar style to The Spiritual Life of Animals and Plants volume she designed some years ago. The interviews were enclosed in a almost psychedelic folder with circles scattered all about; Diana’s mailings in themselves are small works of art. This adventure began with the tape that held the envelope shut - D. had placed very small dark blue stars under the tape ... Always inventive. Her beautiful calligraphy on the envelope and her original hand stamped images here and there ... Am reorganizing the Index. I led her astray, and so must fix it. I think we will include the Interviews, and perhaps a few A Mystic’s Journal Entries - those would round out the volume I think. Then to write the preface and epilogue. JF said she would stop by today and help for a while. Diana wishes to keep the overall artistic impression similar between the four volumes - and I agree.

Now to finish the writing.