Realms of Light now on Amazon! Read more about the book !

Updates from the author about recent news, upcoming books, and recordings

Moderator: figaro

figaro

Realms of Light now on Amazon! Read more about the book !

Post by figaro »

Thursday, February 14

My new book, Realms of Light: Clairvoyant Experiences of Life After Death , is now available on Amazon.com. We decided not to include the Question and Answer section I had written in the book itself. Instead I will put it online within the next week or so, here and also on a few other websites.

Below is more information on the book and its first review.

Book Description

This intriguing volume of true stories written by clairvoyant Laurie Conrad gives us welcome and reassuring glimpses of life after death. In addition to her own compelling experiences, one section of the book is devoted to interviews with others who have clairvoyantly visited other realms, or had messages from loved ones in other realms. The messages are simple and clear, and often are quite touching - and in their simplicity and love, they help to dispel any fear of death. Testimonies like these are a rare exploration of the one mystery that permeates all of Life: is there Life after Death? And it is a reassuring nudge to all of us who would like to believe that our love for each other is Eternal.... and will go on past the grave.

Review:

"By sharing her mystical journeys with us, clairvoyant Laurie Conrad inspires us to open to new possibilities beyond the normal bounds of our five senses. Her prose and poetry are expressed with humility...from the heart. Comprised of short stories, Realms of Light can be enjoyed in bite size pieces."

Kirk Vandenberg
Body Mind Spirit Magazine

I sincerely hope this book helps people both to face the wonderful journey to other realms - and those who grieve for those now in other realms.

Laurie